Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Welcome! This is just a random place for my thoughts! Might have some bookish things here, but it won't be the main theme. :)

Old Grackle

There is this old lady here who I shall refer to as the Old Grackle.

I have barely spoke, maybe... 6, 7 words to her the entire time I have lived here. Everytime I come outside and visit my friend who lives next door to her, she goes inside and slams the door.

I used to think nothing of it... until I found out it's because she hates my fiance and I. What the hell?

For no given reason, other than we are kids, she really hates us. Now, I could just chalk this up to she is old, cranky and alone. I could chalk it up to she is just a mean old bitch, which she is. She gets mad if someone grabs " her parking spot ".

Spoiler: THERE ARE NO RESERVED SPOTS.

She complains to the landlord at least 3 times a week,  never has company (Minus the neighbor friend) and just generally is unfriendly.

She just, ugh. I don't know.

I am not upset that she hates us, I actually feel kind of sad for her. She pushes everyone but my friend away, is a bit of an ass to all else and does nothing but complain.

Her kids even refuse to visit her. So, when she gets bitchy or just plain mean... I let it slide.

I am debating sharing some of the stories I have heard though, they are kind of a doozey haha.


- Reisa

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment