Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Welcome! This is just a random place for my thoughts! Might have some bookish things here, but it won't be the main theme. :)

Weekend wooo.

So this weekend has been crazy as fuck.

Here is what I planned for:


  • Read Crown of Midnight by Sarah J Maas to prepare for Heir of Fire
  • Play a few hands of Magic with friends
  • Stay home
  • Write a review or two
  • Post book haul
What actually happened:

  • Read: Nothing
  • Played so much that I lost sleep over it
  • Was barely home
  • JUST wrote a review after it sat in draft hell since Thursday
  • Posted the book haul yesterday.
Normally this wouldn't bother me at all. Except I am sleepy but don't want to mess up my sleep. 

I did get to make a new deck with Nissa, Worldwaker though!

Another problem is we over estimated. We are going to have to go to dire measures for the first two weeks this month, which means no birthday stuffs on the third. Which is okay. Stuff happens. I am more worried about how we are going to get stuff done. Theoretically we will be okay after the 11th/12th. September is a very hard month this time around. We can do it though. We are resilient. 

I know this sounds bad, as much as I want them.. I half way wish I didn't preorder anything this month. We wouldn't be in this mess. I feel like a fool. I know things will be okay, as long as we are VERY sparing. Just... ugh. 


I need to go before I depress myself again.

- Reisa

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment