Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Welcome! This is just a random place for my thoughts! Might have some bookish things here, but it won't be the main theme. :)

Today was pretty good.

I filmed an unboxing, but still have to do my month's book haul. Plus I still have to edit a whole lot.

We did one draft in MTG and built a deck each. I am pretty proud of my deck.

We had to cancel my birthday present though,  it was causing Austin too much stress because it was at the end of the month. Its cool. I mean it sucks, but money is always tight. Just means I get it next month and it might not be special edition.

Do be honest?  I expected it to happen. Money is always stressful near the end of the month.

Anyways, I gotta get some sleep.

- Reisa

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment